Control monitoring as a positive tool? We made this possible at R&P. Since the topic of compliance at Röhrich & Partner makes a significant contribution to the implementation of the annually relevant certification measures, we would like to introduce you to this topic.
R&P understands the term compliance (= rule monitoring) to mean all reasonable measures that justify the compliant behavior of R&P and its employees with regard to all legal requirements and prohibitions. In addition, the compliance of corporate business conduct with all social guidelines and values, morals and ethics, should also be ensured.
– Got it? No? Okay.
So, all measures that are reasonable and compliant with the rules for R&P and our employees, but are also based on legal regulations and prohibitions, are summarized under the so-called rule monitoring. In addition, it is important to us that the way we run our company also goes hand in hand with social values.
By monitoring these rules, we are able to avoid costs that could arise, in particular, from damage, fines, necessary corrective measures or damage to our image. Compliance provides R&P with valuable economic benefits.
Basis for successful compliance implementation? Individuality. This is why R&P has its own compliance guideline. The R&P Compliance Guideline is an important component of R&P’s cross-company risk management and is designed to prevent misconduct based on ignorance or negligence. In this way, compliance-related risk costs can be avoided or reduced.
In order to establish an individual and effective compliance organization, you will find our four cornerstones here:
1. Identification of risks
- Identification and analysis of the legal risk
- Knowledge of the legal framework
2. Internal information system
- Assessment of training needs
- Development and improvement of corporate policies
3. Internal and external communication system
- Reporting system for infringements
- Development of procedural processes for complaints
- Contacts with authorities
4. Internal control system
- Appointment of a compliance officer or risk manager
- Development of control procedures and communication processes.
If the aforementioned points are considered, nothing should stand in the way of a positive implementation of compliance. We wish you a lot of success!